Bring Smiles update – crossing 10,000
What an amazing year so far for the Bring Smiles to Seniors organization. Never has the “power of we” been more evident than now. We continue to break records and have just crossed the 10,000 mark for cards delivered this year. Yes, I said 10,000! With that I thought I would provide a few statistics about our progress:
- We have delivered 10,036 cards date.
- Cards have gone out to 112 unique senior communities across the country.
- Cards have been delivered to three meals on wheels programs.
- We have added 15 new senior communities in multiple states to our delivery rotation including our second veterans home.
- We have provided cards to Operating Gratitude.
- We have expanded our school, civic group and corporate partner decorating network, as well as added new individual decorators to our program.
- Our card artist network continues to expand thanks to your sharing our information with friends and colleagues.
- We launched Mornings with Ron on podcast and it is now available at anchor.fm/morningswithron, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and most podcast sites. New episodes are free and released every weekend with five messages to provoke thought, inspire the heart and give food for the soul
In March we will enter our fourth year of this program and what we have been able to accomplish has been amazing and wonderful. With all of this expansion comes increased costs (especially with the recent postage increase), so we are always in need of donations to keep us going. Your donations are our lifeline to continuing to be able to mail packages that bring smiles to seniors. We are a 501 (c)(3) and donations are tax deductible as permitted by law. You can donate on our website at bringsmilestoseniors.com or on our Facebook page at facebook.com/bringsmilestoseniors. Facebook does not charge fees, so 100% of your donation goes to the program and given that we are an all volunteer organization 100% of your donation is used to support the program. Checks can be mailed to us at Bring Smiles to Seniors PO Box 226 Odessa FL 33556.
I am excited to see where this year goes and look forward to continuing this journey with all of you. My deepest thanks to you for being a part of our success. Onward to 50,000 and beyond.
Ron Tyson – President & Founder – Bring Smiles to Seniors
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM” EIN 81-2548045 REGISTRATION NUMBER: CH48309